Thursday, July 9, 2015

Interview with A. A. Schenna

Author of Trapped in Timelessness: Fallen Angels

Thanks for joining us on my blog today. First question, Where did the idea for your novel come from?
A few years ago I had the chance to visit a wonderful village where I felt I was the only man in the world. I had a lot of time to think and focus on a new story. It was an interesting experience! 

2. How did you start writing?
While writing lyrics for some friends (I love music, but I don’t have the time to do this anymore), I discovered that I liked playing with words. A few years later, I decided to write a book and that was it!

3. What does your writing process look like?
Twice a week I write short stories to improve my writing skills and I usually do it in, during the nights. When I feel a story needs a lot of work, I leave it behind and try not to think about it. A few weeks later, I focus on the story again and make sure the plot and the characters don’t need further development.   

4. Where is your book set?
In timelessness! Readers will have the chance to discover the beauty of small towns in Midwestern United States, United Kingdom and Australia.

5. Are your characters based on real people?
I believe most writers deal with characters that are based on real people. I am not the exception to the rule.

6. Did you always want to write?
I think the answer is no. I wanted to become a doctor, but I always loved reading books,  making dreams and discovering intriguing stories as well.

7. Which character is your favorite and why?
I believe Bruce is my favorite. He is responsible, everyone trusts him and he never gives up. He tries very hard to make his team believe they can overcome the difficulties of life.

8. What authors do you enjoy reading? Why?
Authors who love happy endings! I want to read stories that will make me feel happy, I need to read books that will help me come across optimism.

9. What are you reading right now?
Eden’s Mark by D.M. Sears and Lost & Scared by K.C Sprayberry.

10. Dog or Cats?
Dog.

11. What’s next for you?

Writing a new book! Can’t Let Go is coming soon.

Connect with the author 




The carefree stroll in the woods managed to trap them in timelessness. The four students along with their teachers would have to deal with an absurd fate. The red scorpions, the large eagles, the nasty bats, and the bloody creatures were determined to haunt them forever. The moment they came across the craziest adventure of their lives, they would have to struggle to survive.

***

Green Lake was a beautiful place any time of year, a beautiful place where ten people disappeared every century at the end of a muddy rope. On the verge of graduation, Nick and Leona knew nothing of this. It wasn't until the nightmare came for them that the curse became real, and their futures changed far beyond what they could ever have dreamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment